THE NEW NORM
We have entered a “loosened” version of phase 2 as of 6/5/20. This means we are able to let 1-2 families at a time in the store to shop as “semi-normal” (masks required). We continue to offer our “table service” out front, and the experience has been fine-tuned, and streamlined for a good, dare I say great, customer experience. We appreciate your support and patience through this chapter in our lives.
We are going to resume skateboard lessons this week, but have to adhere to some new guidelines, rules, and protocol. We have wiped out the schedule, so if you had a lesson(s) scheduled pre-covid19, consider it cancelled. We are trying to rebuild, and need your cooperation, and patience as we attempt to regain some sense of normalcy.
That being said, we know there is a lot of skaters ready to get rolling, so here are the details on how it all will work in the interim:
• Scheduling- We have created a link on our website to help streamline the scheduling process. please use this ___ we will confirm by phone or email
• Instructors- same crew, but we can’t accommodate specific requests.
• Location- All lessons have to be out doors, the ramp is still not available.
• New rules- Private 1 hour lessons available for 1-2 skaters (from the same household)
• masks required
• All skaters must have their own pads/helmet/board
• All skaters must be able to push and stop. No “hand holding”.
Please keep in mind, these are temporary guidelines. We are excited to get things rolling again, and we are open to ideas about how to accommodate larger groups, or private “camps”.
- We are offering a 20% discount on all gift cards and lesson packs purchased now through 4/30/20.
- Ways to buy: Payment by paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org or with a card over the phone
- Arrange a time by texting (831)234-3673 or by email to email@example.com
- Shop Online