Waldorf School Holiday Faire & Boutique
For one day each year, the WSP Los Altos campus transforms into a magical winter wonderland. The joyous mood, creative activities, and welcoming community of people at our faire invite you to celebrate the beginning of the holiday season with us.
Among the many activities to enjoy:
Games and Prizes
Beeswax Candle Dipping
Children’s Gnome Adventure
Food from Ce Patli Artisan Foods will be onsite for lunch, from 11 am – 3 pm with many delicious options available.
Holiday Boutique stocked with over 10,000 unique toys, handcrafted items, and books, and special additional shopping hours:
- Friday, December 6th from 6:00 - 9:00 pm (adult shoppers only please)
- Saturday, December 7th from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Families may park at the church and ride over to the Faire in the shuttle vans. If you have children who are legally required to ride in car seats, you must bring your seats for use in the shuttle. You may check your car seat in at the front office for storage during the Faire.
- Alternatively, parents may first drop their families at the Los Altos Campus, park at the church, and take the shuttle to the Faire.
- For parents going solo with children at the Faire, there is limited space at the Los Altos campus parking lot for you.
Our Faire will be happening RAIN or SHINE. See you there!