Community School of Music and Arts Invites Families to Enjoy Free Music and Art Activities at Their Annual Open House in Mountain View
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA – Community School for Music and Arts (CSMA) will offer a fun day of free, family activities at its Mountain View campus on Sunday, July 21 from 11am to 2 pm.
Featured activities include:
· An instrument “petting zoo” to allow youngsters to try out a wide variety of instruments
· Creative preschool art projects
· Fun and interactive preschool music activities
· Hands-on visual arts activities for all ages
· Digital art demonstrations
· Live musical performances from CSMA Merit Scholars
· And, back by popular demand, “The Cookout” food truck!
All activities are free of charge and run throughout the event. Those wishing to register for CSMA’s fall art and music classes may do so onsite. Fall-Winter 2019-20 course catalogs will be available.
Registration for Family Arts Day is not required, just stop by Finn Center at 230 San Antonio Circle in Mountain View. Come get to know your local nonprofit center for art and music, CSMA!
In keeping with CSMA’s mission to provide Arts for All, CSMA events are free and open to the public. Located in Mountain View, CSMA provides unique music and visual arts programming and events for audiences of all ages and backgrounds. For a full CSMA event schedule, visit www.arts4all.org. To request more information, please contact Erin Brownfield, Director of Marketing, at 650-917-6800, ext 305 or email@example.com.